Baseball-loving, book-reading, church-going, homeschooling, sometimes-fashionista MrsMommy to Turkey (10), Bunny (9), Moose (8), Ladybug (6), and one sweet little baby, Chickadee (1). Married to my Mister for 12 fun years!
- I arrived at @CUChicago (CURF to me) 20 years ago today. Also about how long I've known @ryanmarkel. Time flies when you're having fun! 10 hours ago
- Feeling nostalgic, so tell me...were you Team Show Biz Pizza Place, or Team Chuck E. Cheese's? 14 hours ago
- I guess 1979's hopes for our world were too optimistic. youtube.com/watch?v=ORaGlg… 17 hours ago
- We've been planning and preparing for months...now we're ready for #Eclipse2017! amandamarkel.com/2017/08/19/pre… 19 hours ago
- I wonder if the beer police will make me leave the St. Louis metro if I admit that @Boulevard_Beer is my favorite brewery? 1 day ago
12 Days of Christmas Advent Advent Wreath afternoon tea anniversary Apollo 13 autism Babylon 5 baking baseball Belleville IL Bible birthday Books Bunny Busch Stadium cake cheesecake Chickadee children chocolate Christmas Christmas Around the World church Commemoration cooking CPH crafts curriculum Easter Eckert's Epiphany Fab Five Fall fashion feast Festival first day of school food Fourth of July Fredbird friends Holy Saturday Homeschool Ladybug Lego Lent London 2012 Lutheran Service Book Martin Luther Moose My Father's World Olympics pie pregnancy Queen Elizabeth II reading Reformation Day school shopping Snow Sonlight soup spring St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Patrick's Day thankful tree Thanksgiving The Nutcracker Thomas Nelson Ticket to Ride Treasury of Daily Prayer Turkey winter