Baseball-loving, book-reading, church-going, homeschooling, sometimes-fashionista MrsMommy to Turkey (10), Bunny (9), Moose (8), Ladybug (6), and one sweet little baby, Chickadee (1). Married to my Mister for 12 fun years!
- Field trip day! https://t.co/TJLLaIy52q 3 hours ago
- .@RoyalHats This is only royal adjacent (Pippa wore one of the hats here), but I thought you might be interested. amandamarkel.com/2017/04/24/the… 22 hours ago
- Even the lottery is abandoning Illinois...we're all doomed! 23 hours ago
- @ianfroeb Yes! That is so very true!!! 1 day ago
- Taco Tuesday! https://t.co/GPtFwutXDc 1 day ago
12 Days of Christmas Advent Advent Wreath afternoon tea anniversary Apollo 13 autism Babylon 5 baking baseball Belleville IL Bible birthday Books Bunny Busch Stadium cake cheesecake Chickadee children chocolate Christmas Christmas Around the World church Commemoration cooking CPH crafts curriculum Easter Eckert's Epiphany Fab Five Fall fashion feast Festival first day of school food Fourth of July Fredbird friends Holy Saturday Homeschool Ladybug Lego Lent London 2012 Lutheran Service Book Martin Luther Moose My Father's World Olympics pie pregnancy Queen Elizabeth II reading Reformation Day school shopping Snow Sonlight soup spring St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Patrick's Day thankful tree Thanksgiving The Nutcracker Thomas Nelson Ticket to Ride Treasury of Daily Prayer Turkey winter