Baseball-loving, book-reading, church-going, homeschooling, sometimes-fashionista MrsMommy to Turkey (10), Bunny (9), Moose (8), Ladybug (6), and one sweet little baby, Chickadee (1). Married to my Mister for 12 fun years!
- Despite the fact that I am strongly opposed to the @Cardinals hosting Star Wars Night at Busch Stadium, due to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 47 minutes ago
- The Royal Wedding is going to be the day after @ryanmarkel and I celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary...how fun! twitter.com/KensingtonRoya… 2 hours ago
- @SchnucksBeerGuy My husband and I took our five tonight, too...we had a great time! 11 hours ago
- Wow. #TheLastJedi 11 hours ago
- Only a half hour to go!!! #TheLastJedi https://t.co/zq1F8jRevu 14 hours ago
12 Days of Christmas Advent Advent Wreath afternoon tea anniversary Apollo 13 autism Babylon 5 baking baseball Belleville IL Bible birthday Books Bunny Busch Stadium cake cheesecake Chickadee children chocolate Christmas Christmas Around the World church Commemoration cooking CPH crafts curriculum Easter Eckert's Epiphany Fab Five Fall fashion feast Festival first day of school food Fourth of July Fredbird friends Holy Saturday Homeschool Ladybug Lego Lent London 2012 Lutheran Service Book Martin Luther Moose My Father's World Olympics pie pregnancy Queen Elizabeth II reading Reformation Day school shopping Snow Sonlight soup spring St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Patrick's Day thankful tree Thanksgiving The Nutcracker Thomas Nelson Ticket to Ride Treasury of Daily Prayer Turkey winter