Baseball-loving, book-reading, church-going, homeschooling, sometimes-fashionista MrsMommy to Turkey (10), Bunny (9), Moose (8), Ladybug (6), and one sweet little baby, Chickadee (1). Married to my Mister for 12 fun years!
- The Christmas presents have all been purchased? 16 hours ago
- @RickSteves People like you allow me to have some remnant of faith in humanity. Thank you for doing that which most people wouldn't. 16 hours ago
- It's like looking at the last remnant of something grand. twitter.com/RoyalArjan/sta… 17 hours ago
- Today's Sartorial Saturday post is all about my gorgeous new Christmas ornaments print Bella skirt from @teampinup.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Feeling Swedish at @IKEAStLouis tonight! https://t.co/OCScvPkq6J 1 day ago
12 Days of Christmas Advent Advent Wreath afternoon tea anniversary Apollo 13 autism Babylon 5 baking baseball Belleville IL Bible birthday Books Bunny Busch Stadium cake cheesecake Chickadee children chocolate Christmas Christmas Around the World church Commemoration cooking CPH crafts curriculum Easter Eckert's Epiphany Fab Five Fall fashion feast Festival first day of school food Fourth of July Fredbird friends Holy Saturday Homeschool Ladybug Lego Lent London 2012 Lutheran Service Book Martin Luther Moose My Father's World Olympics pie pregnancy Queen Elizabeth II reading Reformation Day school shopping Snow Sonlight soup spring St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Patrick's Day thankful tree Thanksgiving The Nutcracker Thomas Nelson Ticket to Ride Treasury of Daily Prayer Turkey winter