Baseball-loving, book-reading, church-going, homeschooling, sometimes-fashionista MrsMommy to Turkey (10), Bunny (9), Moose (8), Ladybug (6), and one sweet little baby, Chickadee (1). Married to my Mister for 12 fun years!
- Ah, the one hazard of having the windows open...the scent of eau de skunk wafting through the house. 19 hours ago
- It was a beautiful evening for a walk around @TowerGrovePark! https://t.co/1wsVEMVg95 19 hours ago
- Today we got to look at yeast under the microscope! https://t.co/KrOpLCMaP6 1 day ago
- Today I shared one of our family's favorite fall recipes...they're peanut butter free, so Moose can also enjoy them! amandamarkel.com/2017/10/17/tas… 1 day ago
- Chickadee said she wishes she could marry "The Mad Doctor." That's a lot to unravel, even if you know who she's talking about! 1 day ago
12 Days of Christmas Advent Advent Wreath afternoon tea anniversary Apollo 13 autism Babylon 5 baking baseball Belleville IL Bible birthday Books Bunny Busch Stadium cake cheesecake Chickadee children chocolate Christmas Christmas Around the World church Commemoration cooking CPH crafts curriculum Easter Eckert's Epiphany Fab Five Fall fashion feast Festival first day of school food Fourth of July Fredbird friends Holy Saturday Homeschool Ladybug Lego Lent London 2012 Lutheran Service Book Martin Luther Moose My Father's World Olympics pie pregnancy Queen Elizabeth II reading Reformation Day school shopping Snow Sonlight soup spring St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Patrick's Day thankful tree Thanksgiving The Nutcracker Thomas Nelson Ticket to Ride Treasury of Daily Prayer Turkey winter