Baseball-loving, book-reading, church-going, homeschooling, sometimes-fashionista MrsMommy to Turkey (10), Bunny (9), Moose (8), Ladybug (6), and one sweet little baby, Chickadee (1). Married to my Mister for 12 fun years!
- @PostDispatchbiz @stltoday Like an Ewok...they said during the #NationalDogShow that Ewoks were actually modeled after that dog! 7 hours ago
- It needs a rest, but it's almost turkey time! https://t.co/l08EFXWl6E 7 hours ago
- @FDTerritory Awww....he's so cute! 8 hours ago
- The Ewok dog won!!! #NationalDogShow 9 hours ago
- Time for the Non-Sporting Group...or as I like to call them, the "Thanksgiving Leftovers." #NationalDogShow 10 hours ago
12 Days of Christmas Advent Advent Wreath afternoon tea anniversary Apollo 13 autism Babylon 5 baking baseball Belleville IL Bible birthday Books Bunny Busch Stadium cake cheesecake Chickadee children chocolate Christmas Christmas Around the World church Commemoration cooking CPH crafts curriculum Easter Eckert's Epiphany Fab Five Fall fashion feast Festival first day of school food Fourth of July Fredbird friends Holy Saturday Homeschool Ladybug Lego Lent London 2012 Lutheran Service Book Martin Luther Moose My Father's World Olympics pie pregnancy Queen Elizabeth II reading Reformation Day school shopping Snow Sonlight soup spring St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Patrick's Day thankful tree Thanksgiving The Nutcracker Thomas Nelson Ticket to Ride Treasury of Daily Prayer Turkey winter