Baseball-loving, book-reading, church-going, homeschooling, sometimes-fashionista MrsMommy to Turkey (10), Bunny (9), Moose (8), Ladybug (6), and one sweet little baby, Chickadee (1). Married to my Mister for 12 fun years!
- Summer can take a hike. #stlwx 16 hours ago
- I've never been to @pistl, mainly because I'm not a big pizza person. After this, though, I think I need to give th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Hard to explain the immense relief I always feel when @ryanmarkel returns home from a trip and I don't have to be the only adult anymore. 2 days ago
- One of the hardest things about being a homeschooling/stay-at-home mom is very few people know how hard I work & some even think it's easy! 2 days ago
- @ryanmarkel @kenkogler Ouch 2 days ago
12 Days of Christmas Advent Advent Wreath afternoon tea anniversary Apollo 13 autism Babylon 5 baking baseball Belleville IL Bible birthday Books Bunny Busch Stadium cake cheesecake Chickadee children chocolate Christmas Christmas Around the World church Commemoration cooking CPH crafts curriculum Easter Eckert's Epiphany Fab Five Fall fashion feast Festival first day of school food Fourth of July Fredbird friends Holy Saturday Homeschool Ladybug Lego Lent London 2012 Lutheran Service Book Martin Luther Moose My Father's World Olympics pie pregnancy Queen Elizabeth II reading Reformation Day school shopping Snow Sonlight soup spring St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Patrick's Day thankful tree Thanksgiving The Nutcracker Thomas Nelson Ticket to Ride Treasury of Daily Prayer Turkey winter