Baseball-loving, book-reading, church-going, homeschooling, sometimes-fashionista MrsMommy to Turkey (10), Bunny (9), Moose (8), Ladybug (6), and one sweet little baby, Chickadee (1). Married to my Mister for 12 fun years!
- It doesn’t matter how many times I take the @mobotgarden tram tour...I always learn something new! https://t.co/rWTG6bd2ob 4 hours ago
- Chickadee and I won the first Markel Family Royal Ascot bet (which didn’t even involve money, because we’re all bro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- The Royal Ascot starts today!!! 8 hours ago
- I've heard a rumor that Turkey, Bunny, and Ladybug are learning "I Was Glad" in preparation for @RSCMstl later this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk in @thelcms about human dignity. Does that not apply to immigrants and asylum seekers at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
12 Days of Christmas Advent Advent Wreath afternoon tea anniversary Apollo 13 autism Babylon 5 baking baseball Belleville IL Bible birthday Books Bunny Busch Stadium cake cheesecake Chickadee children chocolate Christmas Christmas Around the World church Commemoration cooking CPH crafts curriculum Easter Eckert's Epiphany Fab Five Fall fashion feast Festival first day of school food Fourth of July Fredbird friends Holy Saturday Homeschool Ladybug Lego Lent London 2012 Lutheran Service Book Martin Luther Moose My Father's World Olympics pie pregnancy Queen Elizabeth II reading Reformation Day school shopping Snow Sonlight soup spring St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Patrick's Day thankful tree Thanksgiving The Nutcracker Thomas Nelson Ticket to Ride Treasury of Daily Prayer Turkey winter