Baseball-loving, book-reading, church-going, homeschooling, sometimes-fashionista MrsMommy to Turkey (10), Bunny (9), Moose (8), Ladybug (6), and one sweet little baby, Chickadee (1). Married to my Mister for 12 fun years!
- I can't believe the #Olympics are over already! We've had so much fun watching everything...and keeping up with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Hanyu is the best there's ever been. #FigureSkating #Olympics #PyeongChang2018 13 hours ago
- Pretty sure Javier Fernández just won the #Olympics at the #FigureSkating gala! #PyeongChang2018 #ESP 15 hours ago
- This is definitely one of our favorite programs...at least we can watch it online, even if she isn't skating it ton… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- I had never heard of this before...how lovely! @TeamUSA #Olympics #PyeongChang2018 twitter.com/NBCOlympics/st… 16 hours ago
12 Days of Christmas Advent Advent Wreath afternoon tea anniversary Apollo 13 autism Babylon 5 baking baseball Belleville IL Bible birthday Books Bunny Busch Stadium cake cheesecake Chickadee children chocolate Christmas Christmas Around the World church Commemoration cooking CPH crafts curriculum Easter Eckert's Epiphany Fab Five Fall fashion feast Festival first day of school food Fourth of July Fredbird friends Holy Saturday Homeschool Ladybug Lego Lent London 2012 Lutheran Service Book Martin Luther Moose My Father's World Olympics pie pregnancy Queen Elizabeth II reading Reformation Day school shopping Snow Sonlight soup spring St. Louis St. Louis Cardinals St. Patrick's Day thankful tree Thanksgiving The Nutcracker Thomas Nelson Ticket to Ride Treasury of Daily Prayer Turkey winter